<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I have today updated the SimpleProfiler utility. This is available unsurprisingly on the SimpleProfiler Page. Thanks are due to a number of people who have provided useful feedback. Thanks then to Holger Baer, Simon, and Andy Helm. I have also added a feedback link to the new version as I always welcome constructive criticism.

Version 0.9 contains a number of enhancements and bug fixes. In particular the following should be noted

  • The chart display is now customizable. I have made this change since discovering that the SVG plugin could in fact crash certain browsers, notably Mozilla Firefox. To control which chart displays note the customize link at the foot of the page.
  • I have added a preliminary business process repository.
  • The correct version of the package body is now shipped, this will compile.

    Future developments are listed in the readme, I will be looking especially at completing a help system with the 1.0 release and at improvements to the business process repository and trending.

  • 0 Comments
    0 Comments: Post a Comment