<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Orange 

Regular visitors will have noticed a colour change, from Orange which my friends over at the Dizwell forum universally hated, to blue on pale yellow (that's yellow Howard, not Pink :)). This change has met with, as the saying goes, a mixed reception. I still need to fix the right hand side bar, so any feedback on how horrific the site now looks - or alternatively how refreshing it is to see a dba with a nice looking site - is warmly welcomed.

Those who really liked the orange are warmly invited to spend some time at the Portadown News, it helps.

2 Comments
2 Comments:
Cheers Ian,

I believe I have screwed up the width of the sidebar. Its the same in all resolutions :(.

BTW Connor can be found just next door at oracledba.co.uk
 
I'm not offended by the confusion, though I could see how Connor might be.
 
Post a Comment