<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

HTMLDB Training 

HTMLDB is in my view one of the coolest technologies ever released by any software company. It beats both 1-2-3 (I guess I'm showing my age) and WordPerfect for delivering real power to end-users and not geeks.

Sergio from the HTMLDB team points out that training for the technology is available. The probably beats reading all the manuals, browsing the forums, reading the HOWTOs and googling. Whichever way you do it, download HTMLDB and start playing.

SimpleProfiler is written using it, but don't let that put you off.

3 Comments
3 Comments:
Niall, thanks for the nice words. I noticed that you link to my post is incorrect. It should be:

http://www.orablogs.com/sergio/archives/001304.html

Sergio
 
I've corrected the link now.
 
I'm actually having quite a bit of trouble installing it, and can't find my errors in the docs or google.

I guess mileage can vary...
 
Post a Comment