<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 15, 2005

foolish things 

two daft things today,

1. I don't have an iso utility that can extract files from an iso image. (long story - not looking for recommendations here; I just don't have one). So that is fire up vmware, use the iso of the SQLServer CTP that was just released as the cd drive, then copy the contents of the virtual cd drive (which was a file on the host) back to the host so as I am ready to install this. roll on the day when the os can mount an iso image as a cd/dvd drive. (tomorrow its vs.net 2005 RC all 3.5gb. )

2. Show developer around HTMLDB 1.6 explain cool features but slightly shoot myself in the foot by saying that I should really wait for v2 due any day now. Get home discover that HTMLDB 2 is here already (linux is here as well.)

2 Comments
2 Comments:
Excellent - I was waiting for v2 to come out before I bothered with RTFM...just browsing through and noticed this post...thanks for that!
 
Hi,
has anyone found the htmldb standone download corrupt?
I can only get 11Mb of a 54Mb file.

Cheers
Mike in UK
 
Post a Comment