<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

New blog to watch 

Via Doug Burns posting on ANSI syntax (which I hugely prefer despite the odd suspicion that the implementation isn't as robust as the old style) I came across Nomad8's Oracle Blog. I suspect I'll keep coming back to this one. Anyway good things about it.

  • The clear layout - I can't do GUI design nomad8 can.

  • The evidencing of assertions

  • It is another female member of the Oracle community - we need more

  • She appears to have a background (agile development) with which I strongly disagree; required reading therefore

  • 2 Comments
    2 Comments:
    Just can't agree that any site with a white background, title disappearing behind grpahic and illegible icon-writing is good GUI design.

    But good content still rules. Whether a listing of how to exp/imp through a pipe is good content varies by user.

    Secret word ntkyng
    Hey, ntk.net is still going. Let's go ntkyng!
     
    Why does anyone care what gender a DBA is, they either do the job or they don't? All this bumph about oh isn't it wonderful that women can achieve... Hello it's the 21st Century, woman have been emancipated for 50 years, what's so wonderful or shocking about a woman doing a job?

    me-myself&1
     
    Post a Comment