<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rafa Benitez - An Apology 

In common with other sources, I may have accidentally given the impression that Rafa Benitez clearly didn't have a clue what he was doing and that winning the Champions League last year was an unfortunate fluke that would permanently harm Liverpools progression; following Peter Crouch's match winning performance on Saturday and the second 0-0 win over Chelski in as many years I can only conclude that everything that Rafa touches turns to Red (surely Gold - ed) and that any criticism is hideously half-baked and ill-thought out.

GnomeBlog

2 Comments
2 Comments:
"second 0-0 win"
I think you mean that, because of the draw with Chelsea, Liverpool top the group, even though the match was a draw.
PS. My wife is a Liverpool fan, so I can go home safely tonight.
 
A 0-0 win ? So it's just the 4-1 on aggregate so far this season then.... :)
 
Post a Comment