<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 16, 2006

Caffeine Fix 

Given my predelictions for both Coffee and Oracle, I can't believe that I have missed Life after Coffee up until now. This is a very nice looking blog, with great content.

There is a bunch of Oracle stuff of course, but the neatest thing that I have found so far is a replacement method for determining what is on at the cinema. My previous method would be to try to recall the name of the local cinema, type that into the url of my browser and then browse their web page. It turns out that Google is the way to go, for example for cinema listings for Bristol for tonight (and links to reviews) the american search term movie: bs8 .

2 Comments
2 Comments:
That really is a good one, would've helped many times as Laurie and I sat there and tried to figure out what we could see within the relatively severe babysitting time constraints. (For US users, use your zip code instead of bs8)

zftia - That does kind of describe this.
 
Jon's site is great!

Many Oracle bloggers keep a short-list of their favourite blogs on their list of links, that's where I find most of these.

Any chance I can persuade you to add some featured bloggers to yours?
 
Post a Comment