<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Moving Home 

As I alluded to here I have been looking at moving and redesigning the site for a small while now. The move is more than a simple transfer of blog host from my ISP though.

The new site at OraWin.Info, is designed to continue the existing blog on, as I say above, various thoughts, discoveries and otherwise maybe interesting Oracle related content, but also to serve as a resource focussed on the Oracle community running on, or developing on, the Microsoft Windows platform. You will find a forum dedicated to both Oracle and Windows topics and as well as the existing blog entries I hope to be including community contributed content, such as links, relevant blogs from both the Oracle and Microsoft communities, scripts, presentations and whitepapers.



The existing blog entries have been transferred, although this site will remain in its current state for the forseeable future, I am aware that there are some formatting issues - especially with citations - and would be grateful if these were pointed out where I have missed them.



The new site will require registration for the ability to add commentary, send in links (I'll always attribute user submitted links) and participation in the forum, though all the content in both the main site and the forum is anonymously accessible. The email addresses that are required for subscription will never be sold, spammed or indeed used at all by me for anything other than site related mail (for example if you choose to you may get an email that alerts you to forum responses and that sort of thing).


1 Comments
1 Comments:
nope

that would be me not thinking, I'll fix that
 
Post a Comment